The Product Engineer is responsible for supporting Product development as well as QA and Support efforts. Successful candidates will be collaborative in approach but able to be productive independently, and will have good communication skills for interacting with the team as well as customers.
- Become an expert in the use of the Brandlive platofrm.
- Recommend and implement technical solutions to develop new and update existing product features.
- Use APIs to create integrations between Brandlive and 3rd party platforms.
- Create API endpoints for 3rd party platforms to integrate with Brandlive.
- Prioritize security and scalability for all development
- Work closely with QA and Support Manager to ensure comprehensive, timely, and quality delivery of all QA/Support requests.
Technical Requirements and Experience
- 4+ years experience (familiarity and proficiency) with Server-side scripting (Node.js), and database programming (MySQL).
- Experience utilizing 3rd party APIs.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances (e.g. a software startup environment)
- Natural drive to find creative and efficient solutions
- Competitive and motivated
- Team player who is coachable and has an eagerness to learn
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Employee Benefits
- Work from home 2 days per week (come into office more if you like!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Choice of Mac or Windows computer
- Office in N.W. Portland
- Bachelor's degree desired
Why join the Brandlive team?
Contribute in a meaningful way to a post Series A start-up on the rise. Work with a wide variety of clients from athletic & outdoor, consumer products and advertising agencies. Be an active participant in Portland's vibrant tech startup scene.
How are you connected to Brandlive?